Cases We Handle
No two product liability cases are alike. At the Holladay Law Firm, PLLC,
we have represented clients who were injured by a wide variety of products
in a wide variety of settings.
- We have handled product liability cases involving the following:
- SUV rollovers
- Defective medical devices
- Defective pharmaceuticals
- Fuel system fires
- Inadequate crash worthiness
- Truck rollovers
- Door latch failures
- Occupant restraint system failures
- Post-collision fires
- Roof crush and roof pillar defects
- Tire blowouts and detreading
- Structural and component failures
- Defective airbags
- Ejection injuries from seat belt failure
- Seat back failure in rear end collisions
- Defective brakes
Motorcycle design defects
- Hydraulic lifts
- Fires and explosions
- Cranes and forklifts
- Industrial machinery
- Elevators and power tools
- Manufacturing and processing equipment
- Electrical transmission equipment
- High-voltage switches
Investigation is crucial in determining who is liable for these sorts of
injuries. Our firm has extensive experience in investigation and in building
a strong case on our clients’ behalf.
Call Our Firm to Speak with a Woodlands Product Liability Lawyer!
At the Holladay Law Firm, PLLC, we have the advantage of an insider’s
perspective as a defense attorney. This enables us to craft a case for
our clients that effectively addresses the moves that the opposition will
make in the courtroom. We are passionate about ensuring that our clients’
needs are taken care of in the present, and in the future.
Contact us today and begin a free case evaluation! We operate on a contingency fee basis.