The Woodlands Personal Injury Attorney
After nearly 10 years in the United States Navy, with the majority of his career based in the Middle East, Jason Holladay decided to enter the field of law. Since then, his U.S. Navy-instilled values such as commitment and honor have characterized his legal career as well.
- Texas State Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
State Bar Admission
- State Bar of Texas
Initially, Attorney Holladay served for more than six years at a respected litigation firm as a trial attorney. During this time he defended a variety of corporate parties, such as insurance companies, construction companies, oil-field companies, and trucking companies against personal injury claims.
Due to his experience in this role, Attorney Holladay is uniquely qualified to represent individuals who have experienced harm due to the negligence of such entities. His insider’s perspective as a defense attorney enables him to effectively represent his clients’ interest. He has made a name for himself as an effective negotiator and aggressive advocate on behalf of the injured.
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D (Order of the Barristers)
- University of North Texas B.A., magna cum laude
- The Woodlands Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Houston Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- BBB Accredited Business