Let Our Spring, TX Car Accident Lawyer Help You
Car accidents are a leading cause of injuries. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), over three million people injured annually in vehicle accidents across the United States.
If you sustained an injury after being involved in a car accident caused by a negligent driver in Texas, Our Spring, TX car accident lawyer at the Holladay Law Firm, PLLC is ready to help you recover your entitled compensation. Our firm offers free consultations, and we won’t charge you anything unless we win your case.
Call (281) 771-1331 to learn more about your legal options today.
Common Car Accident Injuries
The different injuries resulting from a car accident ca be varied due to the individual circumstances of each collision, but there are some types of injuries that are more common than others. Some injuries may heal within a matter of days without any medical treatment, while others might become permanent and result in some form of physical disability.
The following are the most common car accident injuries:
- Soft tissue injuries – A soft tissue injury is damage to the body’s connective tissue, such as muscles, ligaments, and tendons. The most common form of a soft tissue injury is whiplash.
- Superficial injuries – In minor crashes, most people experience lacerations, bruises, and abrasions. Although these injuries are not severe, they could become infected if left untreated.
- Head injuries – They include concussions, traumatic brain injuries, skull fractures, and headaches. Head injuries often occur when a person’s head strikes the steering wheeling, dashboard, or window upon impact.
- Chest injuries – The chest is typically one of the first body parts to suffer the impact of a crash, often in the form of broken ribs, punctured lungs, and internal bleeding.
- Spinal cord injuries – Spinal cord damage can significantly impair movement and feeling, which could result in partial or complete paralysis.
Call (281) 771-1331 to Let Us Start Your Case Today
Our Spring, TX personal injury lawyer can investigate your accident, gather evidence, and communicate with insurance companies while you make the best possible recovery from your injuries. Let us fight for the monetary damages you deserve.