- Put the Experience of a Former Defense Lawyer to Work for You
- Cases We Handle
- Call Our Firm to Speak with a Woodlands Product Liability Lawyer!
Put the Experience of a Spring Tx Product Liability Attorney to Work for You
Products liability or defective product law is the area of law that concentrates on the liability faced by manufacturers when they place defective or unsafe products into the stream of commerce. Product manufacturers are required to pay for injuries caused by defects or hazards in the products they sell to the public. If you have been injured by a product because of its unsafe design, Spring, TX product liability lawyer at the Holladay Law Firm, PLLC wants to help you.
Call us today at (281) 771-1331 so we can properly analyze your case to determine if you are entitled to money damages as a result of a defective product.
Cases We Handle
No two product liability cases are alike. At the Holladay Law Firm, PLLC, we have represented clients who were injured by a wide variety of products in a wide variety of settings.
- SUV rollovers
- Defective medical devices
- Defective pharmaceuticals
- Fuel system fires
- Inadequate crash worthiness
- Truck rollovers
- Door latch failures
- Occupant restraint system failures
- Post-collision fires
- Roof crush and roof pillar defects
- Tire blowouts and detreading
- Structural and component failures
- Defective airbags
- Ejection injuries from seat belt failure
- Seat back failure in rear end collisions
- Defective brakes
- Motorcycle design defects
- Hydraulic lifts
- Fires and explosions
- Cranes and forklifts
- Industrial machinery
- Elevators and power tools
- Manufacturing and processing equipment
- Electrical transmission equipment
- High-voltage switches
The investigation is crucial in determining who is liable for these sorts of injuries. Our firm has extensive experience in investigation and in building a strong case on our clients’ behalf.
Call Our Firm to Speak with a Woodlands Product Liability Lawyer!
At the Holladay Law Firm, PLLC, we have the advantage of an insider’s perspective as a defense attorney. This enables us to craft a case for our clients that effectively addresses the moves that the opposition will make in the courtroom. We are passionate about ensuring that our clients’ needs are taken care of in the present, and in the future.
Contact us today and begin a free case evaluation! We operate on a contingency fee basis.