Get Legal Advice Promptly After Being Injured By A Dangerous Product
Under a legal theory called product liability, product manufacturers and retailers can be required to pay for injuries and other damages caused by the use of their dangerous or defective products. If you have been injured by a toy, tool, auto part or another product because of a problem with its design or manufacture, contact the Holladay Law Firm, PLLC, to discuss your options. I am attorney Jason Holladay, and I want to help you get the relief you need and deserve after an accident involving a dangerous or defective product. I will thoroughly analyze your case to determine if you are entitled to monetary damages.
When It Comes To Dangerous Products, The Possibilities Are Endless
No two product liability cases are alike. But most product liability claims allege one or more of the following: a problem with the design, a problem with the manufacturing process or the company’s failure to adequately warn consumers about known dangers. My firm has represented clients who were injured by a wide variety of products in a wide variety of settings. Examples of product defects include:
- SUVs prone to rollover crashes
- Defective medical devices and pharmaceuticals
- Truck rollover crashes
- Door latch, airbag and seatbelt failures in vehicles
- Roof crush and roof pillar defects
- Tire blowouts and detreading
- Auto body structural and component failures, such as seat back failure in rear-end collisions
- Defective brakes
- Motorcycle design defects
- Defective hydraulic lifts in industrial settings
- Defective cranes and forklifts
- Dangerous industrial machinery and power tools
- Defective elevators
- Dangerous and defective manufacturing and processing equipment
- Electrical transmission equipment failures
The investigation of your case will be crucial in determining who is liable for your injuries after an accident involving one of the products or situations named above. Before opening my own practice, I worked for many years as an insurance defense lawyer. I have extensive experience investigating product liability claims and building a strong case on each client’s behalf.
Call My Law Office To Discuss Your Options
The Holladay Law Firm, PLLC, has offices in Spring and The Woodlands and serves the surrounding areas of Texas. I am passionate about ensuring that my clients’ needs are taken care of in the present as well as in the future. Contact me today and schedule a free case evaluation. Call 1-888-925-4034 or send an email inquiry. I operate on a contingency fee basis, meaning you only pay legal fees if I help you obtain compensation.